B+R GmbH mainly develops and manufactures special machines for the international plastics and automotive industry. Palletizing machines are also part of the scope of services of B+R GmbH. As a member of the Schubert-Group, our market portfolio also includes the automation of presses and shearing machines for cold and hot cutting of steel bars for the worldwide forging industry as well as handling and feeding systems.
For the energetic expansion of our team, we are looking for a dedicated apprentice mechatronics technician to start in August 2022.
The mechatronics technician training:
Vocational training is the launch pad of your professional career – and a matter close to our hearts. That’s why it’s important to us to cover the broad spectrum of mechatronics with you. Above all, you need to enjoy learning new things and actively contribute to the company’s success:
Mechatronics stands for the combination of mechanics and electronics. You will already experience the diversity during your apprenticeship: from the maintenance of mechatronic systems to the installation of electrical circuits and assemblies, the assembly and disassembly of machines, systems and plants – to the identification and elimination of errors and malfunctions in mechatronic systems.
The varied special machine construction allows you to gain insight into all areas of mechatronics, from basic metalworking to electrical engineering and pneumatics, you will quickly move on to working with complex mechatronic systems.
The best compliment to you and us is when we plan your further career at B+R together after your training.
We are looking forward to:
– Your highly motivated and independent way of working
– Your willingness to learn, which you have already demonstrated with your good secondary school leaving certificate (good grades in math and physics)
– Your enthusiasm for and initial experience with manual work (e.g. internship)
– Your curiosity about special mechanical engineering and innovative technology
– Your distinctive team spirit and your good language skills in German and English (spoken and written)
– Class B driving license
Look forward to:
– An exciting challenge as only special mechanical engineering can offer – our work begins where the standard ends. Industry 4.0 is just one of the keywords.
– A future-oriented position in a modern environment and collegial teams with a good working atmosphere and very diverse development opportunities within B+R GmbH.
Shape the future with us!
We are looking forward to your written application to email@example.com for the attention of Christian Turek. Please note that postal applications cannot be returned.