B+R GmbH develops and manufactures special machines for the international plastics and automotive industry. Palletizing machines are also part of the scope of services of B+R GmbH. As a member of the Schubert-Group, our market portfolio also includes the automation of presses and shearing machines for cold and hot cutting of steel bars for the worldwide forging industry as well as handling and feeding systems.
For the energetic expansion of our team, we are looking for a committed apprentice as a precision mechanic to start in August 2022.
The training of precision mechanics:
Vocational training is the runway of your professional career – and a matter close to our hearts. That’s why it’s important to us to cover the wide range of mechanics with you. To do this, you need one thing above all: to enjoy learning new things and to actively contribute to the success of the company:
Precision mechanics stands for the combination of exact manual and mechanical manufacturing processes. You plan your work processes, on the basis of which you manufacture components to thousandths of a millimeter with the most modern machines. You check these with suitable measuring equipment for their dimensional accuracy and thus for the possibility of using them in our systems.
The varied special machine construction enables you to gain insight into all areas of precision mechanics, from basic metalworking to production using CNC machines and the assembly of highly complex systems.
The best compliment to you and us is when we plan your further career at B+R together after your training.
We are looking forward to:
– Your highly motivated and independent way of working
– Your willingness to learn, which you have already demonstrated with your good secondary school leaving certificate (good grades in math and physics)
– Your enthusiasm for and initial experience with manual work (e.g. internship)
– Your curiosity about special mechanical engineering and innovative technology
– Your distinctive team spirit and your good language skills in German (spoken and written)
– Class B driving license
Look forward to:
– An exciting challenge that only special machine construction can offer – our work begins where the standard ends. Industry 4.0 is just one of the keywords.
– A future-oriented position in a modern environment and collegial teams with a good working atmosphere and very diverse development opportunities within B+R GmbH.
Shape the future with us!
We are looking forward to your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Christian Turek. Please note that postal applications cannot be returned.