We as B+R GmbH develop and manufacture, under the consideration of Industry 4.0, mainly fully and partially automated special machines for the international plastics and automotive industry. Our scope of services also includes robot systems, palletizing machines, as well as handling and feeding systems. As a member of the owner-managed Schubert Group, our market portfolio also includes the automation of presses and shearing machines for the global forging industry.
For the energetic expansion of our team, we are looking for a dedicated mechatronics engineer, electrician (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the installation of assemblies, control cabinets and systems based on circuit diagrams and with the aid of computer workstations
- You will identify and communicate change requirements and document them comprehensively
- You carry out the first function test of the sensors and actuators before commissioning
- You support the control engineering during commissioning
- You disassemble the plant at B+R and assemble it at the customer’s site
- To support the load movement, a crane/forklift driver’s license would be an advantage
We are looking forward to:
- A completed vocational training as mechatronics engineer, electrician (m/f/d).
- Your highly motivated and independent way of working
- Your interest in special machine construction and your curiosity about innovative technology
- Your distinctive team spirit and your high sense of responsibility
- Talent for improvisation that can react quickly to changes
- Good language skills in German
You can look forward to:
- An exciting challenge that only special mechanical engineering can offer
- Continuous training and promotion
- Fast decision-making processes
- A future-oriented position in a modern environment with friendly teams, a good working atmosphere and a wide range of development opportunities within the Schubert Group.
Our work begins where the standard ends!
If this position has aroused your interest, please send your application, stating the earliest possible date of employment and your salary expectations, to the e-mail address provided (for the attention of: Mr. Christian Turek).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that postal applications cannot be returned.
You can find more information about us at www.br-maschinenbau.de.