We as B+R GmbH develop and manufacture, under the consideration of Industry 4.0, mainly fully and partly automated special machines for the international plastics and automotive industry. Our scope of services also includes robot systems, palletizing machines as well as handling and feeding systems. As a member of the owner-managed SCHUBERT Group, our market portfolio also includes the automation of presses and shearing machines for the worldwide forging industry.
For the energetic expansion of our team we are looking for the next possible entry date (by arrangement) a committed in full time:
purchasing clerk (m/f/d)
- Creation of inquiries
- Comparison of offers
- Triggering of orders in the merchandise management system (SAP Business One)
- Processing of order confirmations
- Article master data maintenance
- Keeping track of delivery dates
- Supplier evaluation
We are looking forward to:
- A successfully completed vocational training as an industrial clerk or comparable further training qualifications
- Professional experience in purchasing in an industrial environment, desirably in mechanical engineering
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office and experience in using an ERP system (e.g. SAP) are desirable
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Diligence, flexibility and reliability
- A highly motivated independent way of working
Look forward to:
- An exciting challenge that only special mechanical engineering can offer
- Continuous training and promotion
- Fast decision-making processes
- A future-oriented position in a modern environment with cooperative teams, a good working atmosphere and a wide range of development opportunities within the SCHUBERT Group.
Our work begins where the standard ends!
If this position has aroused your interest, please send your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to:
(attn: Mr. Christian Turek).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that postal applications cannot be returned.